RRMAE Engineering consulting service provides a flexible and scalable tool to help your needs while ensuring an economical approach to your projects. RRMAE Engineering provides a process engineering design with more focus on Biotechnology industries - from upstream cell culture to downstream purification. Additionally, with your strategic business interest, we provide expert consultation services in support service areas and utilities. We provide Distributive Automation control system design to meet your needs today and advanced technologies that will carry into the future. Whether you are looking to add new equipment, optimize an existing process, automate a current manual operation, the RRMAE Engineering team can provide a comprehensive range of services that will help you address those challenges.
Here are some of the highlights :
- Process Automation using control systems such as DeltaV, PLC, Biotage, SCADA, BMS, and other distributive control systems with S88 Batch
- Distributive Control System design, development, and development with control logic
- Single-Use Bioreactors/ Disposable Technology
- Our solutions offer complete accountability for the design, integration, and implementation of the system, document preparation, control system design, instrument specification, software development, validation, and implementation to production
- Environmental Monitoring System ( EMS) within the Building Management System (BMS) - Develop User Requirement by working with clients, and Design functional Specification for Validated Environment Monitoring system with Honeywell, Siemens, and Jonson Controls